How and Why do we collect Your Personal Data?
While using Our Service, we may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You, information may include,
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
We could use your personal data for these purposes:
- To provide our Service, plus to observe the effectiveness of the experience.
- To run your account: to run your registration as a user of the Service.
- For the act of a contract: compliance, and undertaking of the buying contract for the products or services You have bought or of any other contract with us through the site.
- To interact with you: by email, telephone calls, SMS, or any form of electronic communication, like a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates.
- To provide You with the updated, special bargains and general information about our services which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about excluding you have selected not to receive such information.
Safety of your personal data
The safety of your Personal Data is significant to us, but don’t forget that no method of transmission or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We maintain to use commercially acceptable tools to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.